The UAE is placed very high on World Bank’s annual ease of doing business ranking and is always streamlining the processes to better the position.
The economic and political environments which are highly conducive for businesses to thrive make the nation a favourable destination for enterprises across the spectrum – from large multinational conglomerates, small and medium businesses to fleet-footed, innovative startups.
Right from our inception one of our core strengths has been in the company formation in Dubai and other emirates, being one of the pioneers very closely involved with most of the free zones from their founding, economic departments in the various emirates and several government agencies. Our experience has given us familiarity with the varying procedural requirements in govermental bodies. Even while the incorporation of new companies is much easier in the UAE compared to other countries, there are still regulations that need to be followed, and documentation to be completed and those setting up would require professional help to handle such matters.
Utilising our experienced Business Setup Consultants in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, provides comprehensive company formation solutions in UAE – right from conducting feasibility studies to assisting in deciding the location that best meets a client’s requirement, finding the jurisdiction apt for your enterprise, securing the physical space required, helping comply with regulations, obtaining licenses and manpower services – and our staff will be with you along every step of the incorporation process.
- Company Registration Services
- Resident Onshore Companies in UAE
- Free Zone Companies
- Offshore Companies/Non-Resident Companies
- Company Formation Consultancy
The services we provide in this space are (not limited to):
- Identify appropriate legal structure
- Identify the right place – free zone or onshore in UAE
- Identify appropriate activity for licensing
- Complete documentation assistance
- Introduction for bank account opening in the UAE
- DIFC & ADGM Setup Services
Our services for DIFC and ADGM entity setups include:
- Advisory in relation to the overall setup process
- Regulatory Business Plan (RBP) support
- AML, Compliance, Risk and other manuals preparation services
- Outsourcing support related to certain mandatory positions (CFO, CO and MLRO)
- Representations to DFSA, ROC, FSRA, ADGM Courts on behalf of clients
- End-to-End process management
- Post Business Registration Services
- Registration with Ministry of Labour/Immigration Department etc.
- Visa processing
- Registration with Chamber of Commerce
- Secretarial & corporate compliance
- License renewals
- Share transfers
- License amendments
- Hand holding for 3 months
- Retainership Services
- Tax residency certificates
- Trademark registration services
- Approved trademark agent in the UAE
- Assistance in trademark registration worldwide