Working at Kreston Menon
At Kreston Menon, you will get every opportunity to realize your maximum potential and achieve great heights of success. Do you have what it takes? Then, we’d love to hear from you.
It is the knowledge and experience of our professionals that leave a mark on every project we undertake. Our people flourish in a dynamic environment where collaboration and competition go hand in hand. We believe in an inclusive culture and your performance is the only criterion on which you will be judged.
Check our current job opening and if you wish to apply for a position, please complete the form below and send us your updated CV:
Life at Kreston Menon
Meet William and know his inspiring professional growth at Kreston Menon.
Current Job Openings
Business Development Executive - BDE
We are looking for resilient, high caliber, and performance driven business development executives to introduce our services to a wider market and build pipeline, initiate, cultivate, nurture and expand relationships to increase revenue for our verticals.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of Business Development/sales experience
- UAE Driving License
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying client requirements and suggesting suitable services
- Professional and presentable
- Great networking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful with outstanding research skills
Interested applicants may send an updated CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for BDE”.
Money Laundering Reporting Officer - MLRO
We are looking for a responsible MLRO who will do the reporting of all financial crime information or doubt on clients to the relevant authorities.
- Maintains effective Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies, procedures, process, and controls in compliance with applicable Compliance with UAE AML/CFT/TFS law & regulations, and the organization’s AML/CFT standards.
- Keeps up to date with AML/CFT/TFS UAE law & Regulations and understand, ESR, GoAML and UBO relevant laws and regulations.
- Monitors compliance with laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- Ensures that the findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified.
- Performs KYC, CDD and EDD checks new, existing client on-going basis as per the organization’s requirements and in accordance with the UAE AML/CFT standards.
- Performs risk assessments to understand risk level, significance, and scope.
- Investigates irregularities and non-compliance issues and generating reports.
- Contributes to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation.
- Supports Compliance Manager to maintain Compliance Monitoring & Screening Process as well as Compliance & Training session and review/update them on a periodic basis.
- Performs the role of Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for the entity, acting as a focal point for employees/ stake holders to escalate suspicions of terrorist financing or money laundering activities and manage AML/CFT risks.
- Identifies, assesses, and implements all legal and regulatory developments within the compliance framework.
- Collaborates and liaise with the internal departments, regulators authorities and external services providers to resolve compliance issues.
- Day-to-day operations for compliance with the relevant policies, procedures, systems, and controls.
- Receives internal AML Suspicious Transaction Reports (SAR) from Employees. Taking appropriate action following the receipt of an internal Suspicious Transaction Report (such as circumstances investigation, determination and making (if needed) the external suspicious transaction report) to GoAML.
- Submits GoAML reports whenever STR/FFR/HRCAs is required and respond to regulatory inquiries in a timely manner.
- Does Monthly /Quarterly MLRO timely reports
- Compiles and validates the ES notifications/reports.
- Monitors the GoAML portal on behalf of Sharjah Authority and validate the client profile and assist them
- Assists the clients with their enquiries related to ES and highlighting or escalating areas of concern.
- Reports back to the Direct Manager on current risk and compliance performance.
- Collaborates with outside professionals, including external auditors.
- Conducts inspections of company operations.
- Assumes other Compliance tasks and responsibilities as directed by the team leader or manager
- Ensures the end-to-end process in compliance
Interested applicants may send an updated CV to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for MLRO”.